Thursday, June 10, 2010

Over the Hill

SO! My massive 3 exams in three days is over, and now I have a whoooooole WEEK until Finance 1 ^_^.

Have been rereading my old Deltora quest books lately, very fond memories =] However Hungy mentioned deltora quest anime and watching that kind of made it less special in my head...== It inserted all those "we're fighting for PEACE and...FREEDOM!" type lines and made the whole thing sound much more corny >3 Way to ruin a memory man =[

Music I have been listening to lately:
Ron Pope - A drop in the ocean
If you're feeling a bit lovesick
Train - Brick by Brick, This ain't goodbye, Hey soul sister
The last one makes me happy. The first two I've just found and am not really sure what I think about them =] I really like this band ^^ They've got some really nice songs.
Josh Pyke - The Summer, Memories and Dust
The summer is one of those nostalgic songs. Memories and Dust MV has baby chickens hatching.
Someone still loves you Boris Yeltsin - Cardinal Rules
I laughed that they named the band to make Boris feel better. Tbh I'm not actually sure why they're called that but it's a nice thought ^^
Last Dinosaurs - Honolulu
I'm not sure why I like this. It just gives me alot of energy ^^
Chopin - Ocean etude (Op. 25, no 12)
Pro piano, and it sounds awesome =]
Hancock Soundtrack - The Moon and the Superhero
For feeling epic and superhero-y. At about 1min57-ish I always imagine someone standing on top of a cliff with a cape on a windy day haha.

Anyway yes, so my first day of the finance studying period was spent playing CoD and driving mom and James to/from work/school. Yaay. I love slow days like this XD

Fact: Calumniate - To make maliciously or knowingly false statements about. Also, the washbasin handles in the guys toilet in the Melb U physics podium resemble ninja stars. =]

Quote: Events will take their course, it is no good of being angry at them; he is happiest who wisely turns them to the best account. - Bellerophon (Euripides)


I always wondered about this haha

2 comments:

Alice said...

LOL, <3 pokemon

this is Alice btw. Alice He. I errrr....stalked you through viv's blog, hope you don't mind!! :)

OJ said...

You know what this pic reminds me of? Cadet camps.