Thursday, June 3, 2010

My little world


So whoever reads this has probably realised I haven't posted for a little while =] This is of course because of the evil evil evil exams I have on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Since they're kind of important and my first ever uni exams I thought I'd try and hardcore nerd it out.

Hahahahahah =__="

I love how I trick myself into doing this every pre-exam period. I mean, by all rights, should have been studying couple weeks before now, so I wouldn't have to try and all out nerd...but it's the same as making lunch on holidays; always too far to prepare for properly so when you actually feel hungry/need to study you just end up with a ceebs 4 layer toasted cheese sandwich lol ^^" (I'm not sure what the studying equivalent of that is >_>)

In other news though, I FINALLY FINALLY learnt Comptine D'un autre ete from Amelie (that song Pingu played heaps at school if any mhs kids remember) and I think you should all search for it because it's awesome! I'd almost forgotten about that song, but Mum found it in my youtube history and loved it so I decided to hunt down the sheet music =] Funny thing is it took me less than a couple hours to learn. I like how you can just steamroll down tasks when you set your mind to them =] Also we got an awesome Tv and I now have the Bridge to Terabithia soundtrack. That movie always makes me feel extra optimistic X^__^

Anyway I'd better get some sleep now XD Hope everyone is still studying hard =]

Fact:
I decided to blog at midday today. It is now 11.27pm. Now you may think that is alot of lag..but ... I got hung up playing this towerdefence game, and then eating, then setting up Tv, then some other game made by american uni kids. And yes, the final blow for my apathy was the realisation that I wouldn't be able to say I blogged TODAY if I did it past 12 ^^"

Quote: "Time is like the ocean; you can only hold so much in your hands at once."


Start mornings like this and it is impossible to have a bad day XD

3 comments:

OJ said...

Need to feel epic? The Dark Knight soudtrack.
Need to feel action-packed? Star Wars VI soundtrack.
Need to feel pumped? Anything by Rhapsody.

Good luck Steve. Go get some :)

OJ said...

Oh, and if you wanna talk over anything in Bio, Facebook/MSN me :)

btw the captcha for this one is "acetsts". Ace tests. A good omen for you, eh?

swang said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA LOVE THAT PICTURE
i should start doing that every morning, self esteem boost :D