Monday, February 13, 2012

Gamer

As most of you know I play games a little....bahah Ok so it's holidays and that little is probably relatively a lot. Anyway these two are wonderfully simple games that have a very thoughtful and sometimes challenging character. If you ever have a spare 10 minutes in your day I highly recommend them =]

Company of Myself


Continuity


In other news I saw the Muppets movie today and I swear it made me laugh myself silly. Humour like that is the best kind in the world ^^

Timetable for block week is wonderfully lax, only three lectures and two actual days at uni! XD Nice way to ease into things I suppose =]

Post #3 of 2012

Life's greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved.
-Victor Hugo (1802 - 1885), Les Miserables, 1862


Listening to some beautiful violin music:

No comments: