Saturday, March 17, 2012

Chill

I've noticed that there is a bit of a difference in the cultures between Melbourne and Brisbane. Or maybe I was always a relaxed ^^'. It's nice to stop and appreciate things every now and then, but sometimes you've got to sit down and annihilate work. I will do that soon haha.

Anyhoo here's a nice little nature time lapse video I had in my drafts =] They kinda make me feel like I spent a day sitting in front of the lake, or whatever they shot, and all that experience is condensed into the couple seconds it's shown for. It's quite a weird feeling thinking about it - makes me think of Dumbledore's pensive in the Harry Potter books or something.


On a completely unrelated train of thought; what do you think are the minimum requirements for being happy? Can you just believe you're happy and be happy (i.e. is it seated in a positive personal outlook)? Or does it depend on interpersonal relationships? (implying all hermits are really sad on the inside).

Post #4 of 2012

All men profess honesty as long as they can. To believe all men honest would be folly. To believe none so is something worse.
John Quincy Adams (1767 - 1848)

Listening to:

1 comment:

Alice said...

I guess when you believe you're happy you're more liable to actually be happy? As opposed to when you believe you're sad. Ekkkkk iunno. Minimum requirements for being happy could be something as small as listening to a happy song. But then there are different depths of happiness and different levels of everlastingness.