Sunday, November 1, 2009

Google

The wonderful Internet search engine that brings meaning and cure for boredom. At a certain time in everyone's life, we get a little paranoid. Recently, I was wondering about how someone would view me if they saw my google searches from the last two weeks. So here, to you, my readers, I bear the gritty randomness of my google searches:

Asperger's syndrome
Hell, Michigan
Kitsch
Original 150 pokemon
UAC
winterbells
Starcraft 2
Zerg Protoss Hybrid
time
uvula
what lies beneath
www.imaninja.com
achilles
empire earth
sea cow
sycophantic
creme de menthe
cyclic quadrilateral
malediction
zombie horde 3
Budew
Aibohphobia
Halo 1 assault on the control room
Nevus flammeus nuchae

Hope you enjoyed XD

“A gem is not polished without rubbing, nor anyone perfected without trials.”

1 comment:

stepho said...

SO RANDOM HAHAHA

BUT YAY only 2 more exams to go
HOW ARE UR EXAMS GOING? hope they are very goot !

ahh lmao im on msn appear offline
but i actually havent been online for almost 3 months, i cant believe
ONLY 3 MORE DAYS THEN IM FREE
but you have like 10 days left,i think HAHHAHAHHAHAHA xD