Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fruit Ninja


Is possibly the most awesome game ever invented (contending with counterstrike, dota, oven break, tetris, minesweeper and go....don't judge me ><). I spent most of the micro lecture after Finance today playing it on Alex's itouch.

Stuff that happened today:
We had a very emotional last ever Calc 2 tute. That group of kids was my reason to drag myself to uni every thursday morning =[ Ima miss them. Even the ones I didn't really meet.

Bought my first ever warm bubblecup. Very yummy, especially since it was such a cold day ^_^ Mandy and Alex reckon they taste retarded but I think it is just an acquired taste. Anyway, they might have icky bacteria filled icecubes. Also the melting ice dilutes the milktea and makes it taste weird. Totally secure about my choice of bubblecup =\

Crashed a chem tute - I need to revise alot... :O

Finished reading over chem notes made in lectures.

Dot waved at me...REALLY ENERGETICALLY!!!

I found 50c at union house and we spent an improper amount of time spinning/rolling it.

I got some honey chicken from Hungy.

I got half a crab ball from swango; midair chopstick mediated exchange of slippery hemisphere of processed meat was quite pro. (gosh that sounds awesome)

We devised a catapult from a Saigon noodle shop spoon and a polystyrene plate. Said catapult was used by Jacky to plop coin into Swang's noodles. (luckily the crab hemisphere was obtained before this time)

I actually shed a tear laughing at this movie on oj's computer in finance. It was a guy just whacking himself over the head with a sheet of wood over and over again lol. But when I rewatched it myself at home in full it was actually kind of sad...I realised he was trying to prove the usefulness of determination and persistence by not giving up until he broke the thing in half... =\

I scored 270 on fruit ninja. I believe for a first attempt this is quite formidable and this is clear evidence that I am at least part ninja.

I was given a free Milky Way chocolate ^_^

I beat Oven Break again, gaining an E for Alex, who was of course filled with praise because of my blessing her itouch with my skills. Bonita reckons if you spell out FREEDOM with the letters the ingame background music changes.

Fact: Redbull + milk tea from bubblecup = congealed blobs of milk and a clear bottom layer or syrupy/watery stuff. If you look at the top bit from above it looks like curdled milk (which is what I believe it is).

Ps: I am sorry I haven't been updating music. I have been making mental playlists on the way home on the bus but I always cbs by the time I get home ^^"
Pps: ........................................I forget >_>
Ppps: OH RIGHT!!!!!

DEAR LITTLE FISH WHO LIVE IN THE SIDE OF MY PAGE!! You were dearly missed during my absence from this blog. I hope you did not get too skinny =[

There we go, someone said they liked long posts =] Hope reading this left your conscience with enough time to collect itself and nag you into doing homework =p

2 comments:

FROGGY said...

rofl. loving the Dot part ahahha so random

Spcogg said...

oh hey, i remember that