Monday, September 19, 2011

A youtubeful post

So today is last week of Uni before midsem break, and also my last week of the exercise thing hopefully!! ^^ Have been quite consistent with it, doing it in the morning, except on Wednesdays because of the 8am start =-=

Anyhoo I've recently (ok not recently but this is the first time I've remembered to do it) found out how to embed youtube videos properly! Finally a better way to convert you guys with my music!!! xD But before that some....extremely varying videos ^^"


Tankdrift - because it was the first lol video I found this morning =] I thought OJ and Hungy might like it, if noone else ^^



Steve Jobs - This is one of the speeches I have youtubed over the years, and since alot of my friends will be graduating this and next year I thought it is slightly relevant =] Anyway it does have some nice meaningful parts, if you're willing to trawl through it for 15min ahah, also he makes a better case for crashing lectures than I do xD


Lisa - I found this girl online a little while ago, and shes the person I was telling you about last night Elaine ^^
I like her for three reasons:
1: She smiles when she sings, and it always makes me smile too ^^ You know how they say smiles and yawns are catching etc. Oh oh I read something somewhere about your brain 'mirroring' the brain of someone when they do something, for example facial expressions =] Anyway since it makes me smile it cheers me up ^_^
2: She's actually not a bad singer...I think. Hahah I can't say I'm the best judge of singing ability :x
3: I seem to remember clicking around her links and finding a bio-video. From what I recall she moved from California to Japan to pursue her love of singing. I'm not sure why Japan, maybe a side dream or something ^^" Anyhoo I kind of admire her for having the guts to go and do something like that for what she thinks she wants =]

*I'll put a footnote here to remind me to talk about optimism next time*

Post 15 of 2011 =]

“There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."
Aldous Huxley (1894 - 1963) (Brave New World Guy)

Listening to: Your Song - Elton John

1 comment:

Spcogg said...

Lmao i've got to try that sometime hahaha