Sunday, March 13, 2011

Food =]


So lately I've been experimenting with cooking etc at home. Made some yummy spaghetti a couple nights ago as you can see on the right=] I think it was my camera but it looks a bit sickly in colour right =\ I think that might also be because we only used like three tomatoes in the sauce, so wasn't very red. It's kinda cool watching them shrivel up and disappear when they cook though =]

We've had to keep a food diary for uni prac soon, and I started yesterday. I never realised but I eat quite...random food =_= So yes, without further ado here is all the food I ate on Saturday (this is totally not filler XD). It's a little more random than usual because I had linner/dinner at a friends house.

Breakfast - Bowl of cereal and milk. Glass of fruit juice.
Brunch - 2 funsize chocolates (cherry ripe and timeout ^^)
Lunch - bunch of grapes. Wedge of camembert cheese and biscuits.
Linner - Gummy bears.
Dinner - Lasagne, garden salad, glass of water.
Supper - oreo truffles, grapes.

I'm a little worried that I eat so much sugar in one day haha ==' Have to make up for it somehow XD

Hmm, lately a couple of my friends have been playing Pokemon black/white. I wonder who comes up with all the new ones, and do you reckon they have like this super serious board of pokemon coolness that vets all the designs? Best job ever yes hahah ^^

Anyhoo I think I'll end here; not alot of interesting stuff floating around in my head of late ^^"

Post 6 of 2011 =]
"If you are what you eat, then Lord Voldemort was a unicorn"

Listening to: A million years - Teddy Geiger

1 comment:

OJ said...

You eat...random things. Random.

Get Pokemon. I want it!

More tomatoes.