Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Day


Thursday has turned into my do random stuff day now that I've gotten credit for biology =]

I really really hate thongs. For some reason the side of my foot always gets rubbed raw when I walk with them on =[ I'm wearing them out more because I'm soaking my runners because they're a bit dirty from that day I cleverly decided to go running in the rain ^^"

I'm feeling my cooking skills levelling up ^^ Made chilli spaghetti the other day!

Got an OPG scan at the radiologists to check my wisdoms, visited the dentist to discuss it, bought lunch and some fruit and then ambled home to do washing and nerd it up ^^ Met and played with a random baby in the waiting room - I love how they're amazed by everything =]

Oh oh and the girl who served me gave me an extra mini muffin!! Always feels good to get free stuff xD Anyhoo I've got a butterscotch muffin that I bought with lunch sitting next to me right now and the smell of it is making me...well dizzy I guess but totally in a good way hahaha =]

At uni we're currently doing a block on immune response in 1020, which is all well and good, but I've been warned they expect you to read outside the lectures quite bit...so I'll grab that book I bought when it comes in next week and grind I suppose ==" In other news we've started poking teeth and around in fake heads in prac now which is much fun xD Quite enjoying using all the pointy dental tools haha =] In 1010 it's all been tooth memorisation, which is like learning the distinctive features of each tooth and being able to recognise them through wear and natural variation...which is actually kind of fun in practice but the theory is rather dry >_>

Hmm the other day talked to Alex about perception and social norms and a blob of stuff. I got quite into it, and it made me miss all the philosophy I did in year 7 and 9 =[ It's very refreshing to have conversations like that every once in awhile ^^

I dislike slightly how these recent posts are largely recounts of what I've done here in QLD. I will try make sure future one is a bit more thought-full xD I do miss Melb quite alot, despite how nice qld is =]


Post 8 of 2011 =]
“Laugh every moment you live, for you’ll find it decidedly difficult afterwards” – Nicomo Cosca

Listening to: Lighthouse - The Hush Sound

3 comments:

OJ said...

Year 7 Philosophy was so ceebs.

"What is orange?"

"What is nothing?"

=="

I tried that at MHS...yeah, didn't go down very well.

FROGGY said...

HAHA i bet the girl who served you was hititng on you... tell me if she gives you a giant muffin next time xD

teeth teeth..... i should floss more.

Spcogg said...

Hope your teeth are good. Not being able to eat is sad. And ironic since you're doing dentistry i guess?