Saturday, May 15, 2010

The day that was wasted


Was today.

Today I won my 72nd race in Need for Speed: Underground which I installed on Friday. Kind of simultaneously proud and depressed haha XD I think there is just something inherently awesome about speedy cars and nitrous oxide.

Every now and then we get those days where we just cbs and cannot be bothered studying, and today was mine. I slept at 2am because I was playing NFS, and when I woke up I played it again until like 12pm haha. Feel so nostalgic playing that game, and it's even awesomer now since I can FINALLY push all the graphics to full and not have my computer explode. (a moment of silence for my beloved but somewhat inept Acer from year 7)

However, the day has not been completely wasted =] I've almost finished the calc project that is due on monday, and going to go over bio and do lesson plans for tomorrow before I sleep ^_^

I'm sure some of you have seen this, but it never fails to make me laugh =] Enjoy the little things in life.

Fact: Apparently there are three different words for kiss in latin. Basilum - between acquaintances, osculum - between good friends and suavium - between lovers

Quote: "Don't let today's disappointments cast a shadow on tomorrow's deams."


Spot the ninja =] (Apparently he paints his body and clothes)

I like how doing this has made me remember the html I learnt in grade 5 haha

1 comment:

OJ said...

Hey, you do Bio? :O STUDY SESSION NAO.