Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The motivational day off



Today I awoke at about 8.15am and rushed out of the house to drive mom to busstop in my Pjs. I then spent about an hour playing games and catching up on fb/news/email/xkcd. Then bummed for like ages. By about 10 or 11 I read this random xanga blog, and somehow got hit by this massive burst of energy.

Anyway so the result of this was me putting on awesome motivational music and showering BEFORE midday. (Oh yes, btw I don't have uni on tuesday XD bahaha) And then...did pushups and situps (omfg finally I can do more than year 7 me again, TAKE THAT YOU LITTLE EXERCISE NUT) ANNND to top it off went for a run :O
Only that wasn't such a good idea, because I kind of ran out of breath halfway and had to stop running for a bit =_=" It is quite depressing to see how far fitness dropped. Then again I was never a distance kid so ye =]

Motivation is a fickle thing. Really hard to keep going. I think I will spam my mp3 with speedy music ^_^

Hm oh yes and now I have a stomach ache from eating some random megahot chilli that mum brought home from work.

Quote:
"It is how we pick ourselves up after failure that defines who we are."

Fact: Hotness scale for chilli etc is call the Scoville scale. It ranges from 0-16million (no significant heat to pure capsaicin -> the stuff that brings the pain)

1 comment:

OJ said...

"How we fail defines who we were."

Everyone picks themselves up the same way after failure. Watch the killcam, respawn.