Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tired


Three late nights in a row = me being not very hyper at work today ><

Thursday night I had squash with Abid and Matt. Have not played in so so so so so long! Was pretty fun, only I think Abid did something funny to his back when he did this massive splits/lunge thing. After that went for a run on the athletics track, realised I haven't run a proper 100 in ages. Body conks out a bit early now =[ Cannot run the whole way full tilt. Must fix. Need more days like Tuesday =]

Friday I think was the day MHS guys came to uni for careers session or something, so saw little Vincent. He called to tell me he was here and apparently my reaction weirded out people at my lunch table. Jeez guys, I'm not allowed to have energy? XD

Friday night was Hungy's 18th, which was very guyful. But that was actually a good thing, as we could pig out as much as we wanted at Sante and not have to worry too much about manners =] We all came out feeling much much bloated after that XD Somehow Hungy or Yunghan procured cards and we played for like hours there, in KFC and in Hungy's apartment lobby. Really fun to play Big 2 and knives like in year 9 and at aths days ^_^ Was also good smiting many pesants on OJ's Mount and Blade game. I will beat it, in time >3

Saturday night was EMS concert at Melba Hall. Was quite fun, but omfg I hate how orchestra is always last. Means we have to play twice in one night =_= Rather just get it all over with in one shot haha. Did not go afterparty because of work Sunday morning =[

Annyway that was my weekend ^^ Hope you all got more sleep than I did =]

OH OH OH I ALMOST FORGOT! Very happy about bio now ^_^ We did the heart/lung dissection prac on thursday and I am amazed at all the unintentional learning I have achieved! XD To bhs kids, the demonstrators did the same thing Ms Palmer did in year 7 with the puffy lungs, only they used plastic pipes =] Hearts are weird to dissect, when you stick your fingers down the chambers you can really feel the muscle pushing in. And they have all these pesky cords of muscle between the chamber walls that get in the way when you're looking for valves :x

Quote: "Don't waste your time on jealously...the race is long, and in the end it's against yourself"

Fact: I now have an awesome jacket =] Oven Break is an extremely addictive game.

Not sure if the people involed know I took this pic, but it was our last day of school =] We MHS kids were a manly, serious bunch ^^

1 comment:

swang said...

ur reaction to vincent WAS HILARIOUS i almost chocked on my noodles xD
THE ENDING PIC IS REALLY CUTE !