Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pop !


Wow, I cannot believe it has only been four months haha ! Feels like an age since I have been here ^^"
Before anyone reams me out, I quote: "My life is boring, and my motivation comes every new year, so at times, this blog will probably die =p"
I have no recollection of actually writing that, and I'm not too sure what compelled me to write it in the first place, but it seems mighty convenient right now bahah XD

Anyway, I've decided to start adding to this again as a bit of a personal challenge =] I think it will be good for me to just go at something full tilt, and keep to what I want to do right now. Got to say though, after first time, I have alot more respect for the consistent bloggers in our corner of the internets. It can be quite depressing when people don't comment stuff, or noone talks in the chatbox, and I think it takes a certain quality to ignore that bit and still write such nice posts all the time ^^

Another thing I read somewhere, is that apparently it is not the actual content of a blog as much as the frequency of posts that makes it attractive to readers. So now I think I've pinned down where I went wrong. I put up those massive posts and like 25 song mp3 lists because well...I think I was accidentally overdoing it ^^" Actually I'm pretty sure someone mentioned it early on =p But yeah, it was what I wanted to do because iuno...I had this idea I could come up with a heap of interesting cool stuff over and over again for ages. So yes, plan now is post bi-tri weekly and keep it short and sweet XD


NOW! ^_^ For my first short blogthing...

<( o.o )> Click his nose =]

It's like old but just so cool XD This gives me hope for the things humanity can do when they really get together and co-operate. Of course the awesome music is essential ^_^ Don't have to feel bad if you don't watch it all, I can't say I did haha o.< But watch to about 50-60sec for the cameraman in the bottom left to get run over =]

Fact:Alexithymia - the difficulty in identifying and describing one's emotions

Quote: I shall pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.

Picture:

Release your inner child, it's good for you =]

3 comments:

OJ said...

Who's the quote from?

Steve said...

Think it is Ghandi =]

Spcogg said...

When i become the ceo of some rich company and become a rich bastard, i'm gonna make it company policy for girls to wear short skirts and learn to do awesome dances. Too.