Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fain would we linger...



But certain teachers might not be eager to keep us after this morning (DID YOU SEE THAT HUNGY ! I DID THE TITLE-BLOG THING TOO! ^_^). I'm really going to miss it in about four weeks. I think its kind of sad I feel I'm going to look forward to going to school for exams, just so I can be in the place a few more times ^^"

Last official day today (for anyone who's interested in wagging exams) =] Ran around being a bit of a camwhore, trying to grab as many memories as possible. Made a few, probably lost a few too (little vincent dammit where were you! ;_;). The final assembly was awesome, will put youtube link if I can find one. Anyway I was going to upload a couple photos from today, and try a few more on fb later ^^



“Life's a climb, but the view is great.”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW
+ADORABLE CAMWHORE PIC *thumbs up*
-stepho

FROGGY said...

this is a really happy picture

Spcogg said...

lolz i'm starting a trend :D