Thursday, October 8, 2009

Notice


> Four new songs on the ipod over on the left, because somebody seems to think they're not enough already >3 Only four more though, >_< sorry! I will find more when I have time later ! ^__^ If you really really have time though, I guess can go look for Madasun - Walking on Water.

> Last night was lol. 70 pages of Mylifeisaverage and 0 work done XD. Fruit of my labour is 4 pages of copy pasted awesomeness ^_^

>·For example:
Today, I was thinking about the expression 'revenge is a dish best served cold'. Then I considered that 'revenge is sweet'. I've come to the conclusion that revenge is ice cream. MLIA

> “Life's a climb, but the view is great.”

1 comment:

stephooo said...

you should put I'll make a man out of you on the ipod on the left. what a classic song (L)

revenge is icecream? ....... too much studying steve? BAHAHAHA JOKES
yes im going to comment alot on ur blog cos no msn and i am bored BYE!