Wednesday, October 14, 2009

SAC-less



[I have spent about 30min each day on the above website winning money in Texas Holdem Poker. My daily dose of probability revision XD]


Hallo Hallo! ^___^ Ok so today Mhs kids had our last english SAC. EXCELLENT? I KNOW YEAH XD

Anyway yes, now that they're over though I've kind of started thinking about leaving school and whatnot. Have to say though, though it's going to be a bit sad, I'll make sure I work harder to keep old friends =] AFTER EXAMS PARTY OK GUYS ^^

*Sigh* so yes. The year is coming to a close. The curtain is falling. The final die is about to be cast...

I sound so emoy hahah XD Come on guys, this is going to be AWESOME XD Massive party time after exams, and then get to go to a whole new part of your life in uni ^_^ Sure you can be a little sad.. but I think in this case good outweighs bad =] It's not like we can't all stay in touch after school, what with this wonderful internet and all XD

I think it's not really the end. It's the start of something awesome =] Remember old friends, but don't forget to un-sad yourself for long enough to make new friends alright? XD

"Those who only look to the past are certain to miss the future"


SO ANYWAY I FINALLY PUT NEW MUSIC LIST! THERES LIKE 30 SONGS YEAH SO YOU ALL WON'T GET BORED WITH THAT ANY TIME SOON ^^

ALSO! I've recently discovered the tiny mindless bitesized flash games from http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal. They're pretty simple, but it's good work, and the music is very nice ^__^ Respect for anyone who can get above 6k on the umbrella car jumping game =]

Recently I have rediscovered my love for the Pokemon theme song. Good on you balwyn people for playing it on muckup day XD

Also started new anime (which is kind of not cool in the middle of nerdtime), its called Soul Eater ^^

Kind of want to watch 500 days of Summer and Up. Must also watch Friends, BigBang theory and Scrubs after this is all over =p

And yes, sorry bit late between posts, last two SACs were a pain in the bum =[

Study hard guys, and good luck!! Final exams around the corner =]

>P.S. 10 points if you can guess where the Jimmy Cliff song comes from ^^

1 comment:

jenn said...

steve i saw u today! i wonder how! LAWL :D x