Friday, October 2, 2009

HAI, Can has stdio?, Visible "HAI WORLD", KTHXBYE

Hello there ^_^ I'm Steve! Nice to meet you =]

I've decided to start this blog because of a lifelong admiration of blogger friends, a 1am spurt of motivation and of course to further my plans for world domination. Hopefully that doesn't freak you out too much, because admit it, you wouldn't mind unlimited control over the world either XD

Anyway, I'll be posting random thoughts I have up here, observations, good jokes/riddles, opinions and maybe some stuff that actually goes on in my life =] Since I'm just about to graduate from highschool, hopefully soon I'll be rocketing off to much more interesting posts in a few months XD

Once there are more posts in this blog, I think you'll probably notice that I say the word 'anyway' wayy too much. But apart from that hopefully you'll get to know me better =] Maybe I'll even change a bit because of this blog, and as I get older and smellier =p

Pah, anyway I think I'll leave it at that.













Ok who am I kidding XD

Simple Section:
SO LIKE I WAS JUST TALKING TO STOOF AND SHE TOLD ME TO WRITE ABOUT ROCKETS (both spaceship and the vegetable) AND THE IDEA STRUCK ME! WHY NOT MAKE ROCKETS(spaceship) OUT OF ROCKET(vegetable) ^__^
Why would you do that you ask? XD Because rocket(vegetable) can totally be converted into biofuel such as ethanol! It's like building the whole freaking rocket(spaceship) out of the fuel you're going to use to fly it! ^_^ Of course I guess you'd need some kind of basic frame on the inside for support, and on the outside so the left over rocket(vegetable) doesn't ignite on re-entry and the whole rocket(spaceship) ends up flying around permanently on fire. But isn't that a cool idea XD

And why stop at that? Soon the entire planet's supply of vegetables could be dedicated to making rockets and my plan to save the next generation of children from eating brocolli will be complete XD



Standard section:
So I've made a new blog as I mentioned above like a billion times. But I wonder how it'll change me. Like, I'm entering a new social sphere in a way, not to mention putting all the junk in my brain onto the net for all the strange people to see. I've taken another step in the direction of internet addiction. XD

The damage to my eyes aside, I wonder what being on the internet for extended periods of time will do to me. It's undisputable that the internet has definitely changed the lives of the people who use it. Everyone's got a blog, everyone chats on msn, fb, skype and all those other means of electronic communication. With the internet, the closest of friends can live on opposite poles of the Earth, and everyone's an expert.
However, I think the internet also has alot of danger too. Cyber bullying, net addiction and access to pretty women, I believe has an extremely detrimental effect on people, especially younger minds.

I'm just wondering; if we spend all our time on these things, will the way we interact in real life be affected?

Challenge Questions
> Ten points to whoever figures out where I stole the structure of this post from =]

> Imagine you're in a room. Six solid, inpenetrable walls surround you and a magical supply of breathable air. In this room, you have a cat, a Happy meal from Macdonals and a book of your choice. How do you escape from the room?

>I wonder if anyone recognised the lolcode haha

>It took me like an hour to get this whole page together. I feel accomplished.
--------------

Anywayy hope you all enjoyed this massive first post, because I doubt there will be many more like it in the next few weeks with exams and all =p Feel special you lucky people.

ed-

Kevin says:
lol
However, I think the internet also has alot of danger too. Cyber bullying, net addiction and access to pretty women
gah
net addiction?
pfft
thats a myth
I say
if it weren't for wow
>.<

           ˚ ѕ         †єν               є »     » says:
kevin
how long have you been on the internet
like
today

Kevin says:
umm
since I woke up
?
   
        ˚ ѕ         †єν               є »     » says:
=p

Kevin says:
bah
not an addiction
until I admit I have a problem
its not an addiction
^_^

6 comments:

zhou jie lun said...

challenge Question #2:
you're not in the room!! cos it's your imagination!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lame >_>
at first i thought it had something to do with farting your way out of the room xD no reason in particular other than the fact i actually found that funny ._."
oh yes keep it up chen bao chun!

jen said...

haaaaai steve :DD

FROGGY said...

pooooooooooooooooooo

Steve said...

Lol Jay Chou, that was totally an awesome mind trap ! Sif jay chou can talk about lame haha =p

anonymous psuedonym said...

If you split that post into about...3 separate posts, people would be more likely to read it all (I have a short attention span, unfortunately).

Medkid said...

Simple section: 0 (!)
Standard section: 20
Challenge: 10

You aced Dr He! Now you are a god. ^^

nice blog btw